July 31: Top Ten Characters I’d Like To Switch Places With For 24 Hours
This is definitely a hard one to do because the characters I tend to read about have pretty crappy lives. I mean, they have to go through some serious stuff, guys (one person I'd never want to be is Katniss Everdeen, for instance.) Anyways, here's my list in no order:
1. Isabelle from The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare.
She's a Shadowhunter, she has a whip, she's super bad ass, and her (sorta) boyfriend is Simon. She has some pretty awesome friends, and I'd love to just kick ass for a day.
2. Katy from Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout.
Okay, well, she doesn't have the best luck. She's nearly been killed, like, two--three times now? But still. She has Daemon.
3. Cammie from the Gallagher Girls series by Ally Carter.
She's a spy. 'Nuff said.
4. Hermione Granger from the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
She's a witch, her best friends are Harry and Ron, she goes to Hogwarts and she's super smart. Seriously, who wouldn't want to be her for a day?
5. Caelena from Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas.
She's a bad ass assassin. Who kicks major ass frequently.
6. Annabeth Chase from the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan.
She's a Demi-God and the daughter of Athena. She also goes to Camp Half Blood. Freakin' awesome.
7. Tris from Divergent by Veronica Roth
Sure, she's another one who doesn't have the best life, but I'd love to be fearless (well, nearly) for a day.
8. Jasmine from the Deltora Quest series by Emily Rodda.
Ah, how I used to love this series as a kid. I'd love to go on adventures with Leif and Barda.
9. Anna from Anna and The French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins.
I JUST REALLY WANT TO GO TO PARIS OK.
So I could punch everyone in the face. Especially Edward. And myself. Repeatedly.