Friday, July 20, 2012

Book2Movie News! Mortal Instruments Casting Updates

Just the other day the news broke that the wonderful Robert Sheehan was cast as Simon in The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones movie. And earlier today (well, yesterday for me) Cassandra Clare broke the news on tumblr that we've got our Magnus, Jocelyn and Hodge! And here they are:


Magnus is Godfrey Gao (And wow, is he super good looking or what?!)



Jocelyn is Lena Headey (aka Cersei Lannister!)


Hodge is Jared Harris (Moriarty from Sherlock Holmes:Game of Shadows!)



I'm super happy with all these casting choices! Especially Lena Headey - I love her as an actress. Now the only two main people to cast are Alec and Luke. Looks like casting is really coming along, and with every new name they announce, the more excited about this movie I get. The Mortal InstrumentsCity of Bones will be in theatres August, 2013!

2 comments:

  1. I am SO excited. I've been stalking the casting news obsessively!

    marissa
    http://raegunwear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! I did the same thing when they were casting THG. I'M SO EXCITED OMG.

      Delete