Saturday, August 18, 2012

Updates and things!

Hey guys! Just letting you all know that I won't be blogging at all this week, as I'm going on a study tour/trip with a couple people from my school. This outta be ..  interesting! So, yeah, unfortunately there won't be any reviews going up, but there will be a Waiting on Wednesday post, that I'll put on queue. 

The reason I haven't been blogging so much is that this week and the next few weeks are a bit hectic school-wise and pretty much just .. life-wise for me. I just did the 40 hour famine, this week I'm off on the study trip, and the week after that I'm doing work experience. Plus, I've got lots of assignments due and many tests to study for in between! Sounds great, right? :/

Anyway, that's all for today! Happy reading and may the odds be ever in your favour.


No comments:

Post a Comment