Sunday, August 12, 2012

In My Mailbox #1

Ahhh, my first In my Mailbox! So, I'll be doing this every two weeks, seeing as I don't really recieve many books/buy many books in a week. SO YEAH. LET'S DO THIS.





In My Mailbox
is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. Its basically gives us book bloggers a chance to show what books we've bought, won, recieved for review, etc. 

Here's what I got in the last couple of weeks (Didn't take pictures. Tooo lazy):







For review:
E-ARCS
Thanks to HarlequinTEEN, Angry Robot/Strange Chemstry & St. Martins Press

Bought: 
Won: 

4 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to read P&P for a while and just haven't gotten around to it. And I love the cover for The Forsaken.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Forsaken cover might be the best cover I've seen.. ever.

      Delete
  2. You have The Lost Prince?! How do people get these arcs?

    ReplyDelete