Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Who Sucks at Blogging? SPOILER: It's Me.

My last post was on October 10th and now it's January. That means I haven't updated in 3 whole months! I wish I had a proper reasoning behind it, but alas, I have not. School did get a bit hectic around the November-December period, but honestly, I just got a bit lazy, which is a shame since I had so many things planned, too.

I also got into a bit of a reading slump. Okay, well, it wasn't just 'a bit'  of a reading slump. Like, seriously, I could not read ANY book for about two months. It was cray, I tell you. CRAY. I tried reading Hunting Lila--didn't work out. I tried reading Eona--I got about a third of the way through and stopped. It was terrible. Just.. *shudders*

But there is a silver lining to this story, don't you worry! The break from reading actually turned out to be very beneficial in a way, because I sorted out some things that were getting me down in real life. But now that it's sorted, and I'm on Christmas break I've gotten back into reading and I've successfully read THREE. WHOLE. BOOKS. Hold the applause. (OK, so one of them was a comic book, but it still counts because it has words, alright?) Reading those books means I can get back into this whole blogging business, which I'm super excited about because I had some cool things planned. I'll be uploading a couple reviews very soon, and as soon as I hit 50 followers, will most likely be doing a giveaway, via the Bookdepository.

So, yeah. Don't have much else to say, really. See you in my next post, and happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment