Thursday, January 10, 2013

Book2Movie! Catching Fire pics & Divergent Rumours


THE HUNGER GAMES

The Hunger Games fandom has awoken! The first stills and promo pics were released today, and I have them here to show to you -- if you haven't seen them already, of course!


Sam Claflin and Jennifer Lawrence as Finnick Odair and Katniss Everdeen on the cover of Entertainment Weekly. 


Katniss and Peeta (Josh Hutcherson) on the Victory Tour! Oh, how I missed that jaw-line.


Finnick and Katniss again. Why oh why does this make me want to ship them? And is this maybe the famous sugar cube scene?!


Gale (Liam Hemsworth) with some Storm Troopers--I mean, Peace Keepers. I think I have a feeling of what this scene may be, and if so, poor Gale. :(


President Snow (Donald Sutherland) looking all FAB-U-LOUS in that outfit. 


IT'S PLUTARCH HEAVENSBEE, PEOPLE. (Philip Seymour Hoffman) And good ol' Haymitch (Woody Harrelson).


And finally, here is Prim and Katniss' mother, played by Willow Shields and Paula Malcomson!



DIVERGENT.

Finally after the news was announced that Shailene Woodley is officially playing Tris Prior in the upcoming adaption of the dystopian novel Divergent, written by Veronica Roth, we finally have some other news... kinda? 

According to the Variety - Alex Pettyfer, Jeremy Irvine and Lucas Till are all reading for the role of Four this week. It is also said that Till may have the edge on the other two guys, but personally I hope that Jeremy gets the role. And I just really, really hope that Alex does not. I'm sorry Alex, I love you and all, but you are not Four. (Plus, you can't act all that well either.. so.)

But what do you think? If you had to pick out of those three actors, who is most like the Four you pictured in your head? Let me know!

Pictured below: Till, Irvine, Pettyfer


Divergent Eyes Alex Pettyfer, Lucas Till And Jeremy Irvine For Male Lead image

No comments:

Post a Comment