Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday #4



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Every Tuesday, book bloggers post a top ten list in response to a predetermined prompt. To learn more about Top Ten Tuesday, or see a list of future topics , head on over the The Broke and the Bookish.

September 4th: Top Ten Books On Your Fall Spring TBR List!


1.) Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley.
 I've heard nothing but excellent things about this book! Like, seriously, if you look this one up on GR, you will see everyone raving about it. Plus, it's Australian. I adore Aussie fiction.

2) The Forsaken by Lisa M. Stasse.
Got sent this one a couple weeks back, and I've wanted to read it for a while because OMG COVER LOVE. And the synopsis sounds fantastic. I've been a little Dystopian-obsessed lately.

3.) Such a Rush by Jennifer Echols.
Although I didn't particularly like Forget You all that much, I loved Jennifer's Going Too Far, so I'm eager to start Such a Rush. Also, Elizziebooks seemed to love this one.

4.) Hunting Lila by Sarah Alderson.
I've seen a lot of bloggers talking about this one lately, so I thought I'd check it out. Also OMG COVER LOVE. 

5.) Defiance by C.J. Redwine.
I've talked about how much I was excited for this one to come out before! Defiance sounds absolutely amazing and most of the reviews I've seen so far have been positive. Seens totally bad ass.

6.) The King's Bastard by Rowena Cory Daniels.
Rowena kindly sent this to me a couple of weeks ago, and I've heard great things about her other series, so I'm sure this one will be fantastic as well! Will probably been reading at the end of Sep, hopefully!

7.) Ballad by Maggie Stiefvater
Read the first one and adored it, so when I saw this in the Second Hand bookshop, I knew I had to pick it up. (I also love Maggie Stiefvater and her fabulous, lyrical writing style.)

8.) Eona by Alison Goodman
Reading Eon now, and it's so great. Like, if you're reading this now, and haven't read Eon, I urge you to do so. You're absolutely transported into another world. IT'S JUST SO FANTASTIC OK.

9.) Unwind by Neal Shusterman
Everyone and their mother has read and loved this book, it seems. Plus, the sequel came out a few days ago, so I definitely have to give this one a go. I really like its creepy ass cover, also. 

10.) Friday Brown by Vikki Wakefield.
I really liked Vikki's first book, All I Ever Wanted, and I've heard this one is even better and grittier. Also, as I said before, I love Aussie fiction!

3 comments:

  1. Some great picks here! I loved Defiance so much and I have been wanting to read Graffiti Moon and Hunting Lila as well. Wonderful list!

    Here's My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete