Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Book2Movie! The Beautiful Creatures Trailer is Here!


The Beautiful Creatures trailer has arrived and it's fantastic. I especially love the opening sequence with Emma Thompson; it really sets the feel of it all, which is much like the feel of the book--small town and very gothic-like. In this teaser, we get to see pretty much all of the main characters--Ethan, Lena, Amma, Macon, Ridley.. and we even get to see a glimpse of Link. The music in the trailer is Florence + The Machine's Seven Devils, which is very fitting.

I don't know how I feel about Alden Ehrenreich as Ethan yet (All I know is that his last name is freaking hard to spell), but I'm sure he'll be fantastic. The rest of the cast will be amazing in their roles as well, I'm sure, as they're all seriously talented actors. I mean, Viola Davis, Emma Thompson and Jeremy Irons--wow. 

Beautiful Creatures is set to hit theatres on February 14th next year in Australia. 

No comments:

Post a Comment